Front Matter Pages Pages Safety Assessment for Decommissioning Worker.
Guido J. Organizational Management, Human Resources and Mobbing. Findings in Colombia. Support of Risk Managers in Hospital.
TIØ4205 - Methods and Tools in Safety Management
Paola G. Melo, Filipa Carvalho. A Case Study. Airport Runway Incursions and Safety. Red or Blue Light? Which One Is Better?
ASSESSMENT OF ACCIDENT
Is There a Right Answer? Other volumes Advances in Affective and Pleasurable Design.
- MORT safety assurance systems in SearchWorks catalog.
- The Biodiversity Observation Network in the Asia-Pacific Region: Toward Further Development of Monitoring.
- Recommended For You.
- Engineering and Structural Adhesives (Rapra Review Reports) (Vol 15,No.1).
- Radioactive pollutants: Impact on the environment.
- Kjellén, Urban – ITS | UiT.
- Chapter 56 - Accident Prevention;
Advances in Neuroergonomics and Cognitive Engineering. Advances in Design for Inclusion. Auditing methods are emphasised and practised.
The subject is in particular providing students relevant and thorough knowledge on techniques and methods for the management of safety and how safety practice is organised and executed in industrial organizations. The tools and methods in the course is transferable to environmental management and management of working environment.
Knowledge: After completing the course, the student will be able to: - explain the theoretical basis for the different methods and tools in use to identify, analyse and evaluate accident risks and remedial actions - choose and assess appropriate methods and tools for a systematic and efficient accident prevention work in industrial organisations - choose and assess efficient preventive measures and argue for the choice of these - explain the principles for experience feedback and learning from unwanted occurrences.
Skills: After completing the course, the student will be able to: - analyse and evaluate the standard of corporate safety management system - develop efficient systems for safety management based on principles for experience feedback and learning. Lectures and exercises including field work.
- Rotary Blood Pumps: New Developments and Current Applications!
- Gender and Genre in Medieval French Literature.
- Course - Methods and Tools in Safety Management - TIØ - NTNU.
- SOC Design Methodologies: IFIP TC10 / WG10.5 Eleventh International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration of Systems-on-Chip (VLSI-SOC’01) December 3–5, 2001, Montpellier, France?
- Einstein Lived Here?
- Safety and health leadership: A concise 'story line' to achieve zero harm;
Real, practical examples and exercises are applied in the teaching. A number of exercises must be approved to be able to take the exam.
get link If there is a re-sit examination, the examination form may change from written to oral. For a re-take of an examination, all assessments in the portfolio must be re-taken. Exam registration requires that class registration is approved in the same semester.
Compulsory activities from previous semester may be approved by the department. Other students at a Bachelor level in technology can apply to participate. Max number of students at the course is Lecture notes. Department with academic responsibility Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management. For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams".
Related Prevention of Accidents and Unwanted Occurrences: Theory, Methods, and Tools in Safety Management
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved